SCOPUS Citation Analysis
Policy & Governance Review is cited at least 3 times at Scopus database
Update October 11nd, 2019 15.00 PM GMT+7 | First published in 2017
- Rachmawati, T.(2017). Smart environment program, smart way to smart city. Policy & Governance Review, 1(1), pp. 26-36.
- Pratama, A.B.(2019). Smart city narrative in Indonesia: Comparing policy documents in four cities. Public Administration Issues. 2018(6), pp. 65-83
- Santoso, A.D(2017). Tweeting in disaster area: An analysis of Tweets during 2016 major floods in Indonesia. Policy & Governance Review, 1(3), pp. 178-188.
- Yumagulova, L., Phibbs, S., Kenney, C.M., (...), McGee, T.K., Whitehair, R.(2019). The role of disaster volunteering in Indigenous communitiesEnvironmental Hazards.
- Sutarna, I.T., Husna, K., Iswari, P.(2017). Elaboration on public administration crises: An endeavor in seeking scientific identity . Policy & Governance Review, 1(1), pp. 12-25.
- Yumagulova, L., Phibbs, S., Kenney, C.M., (...), McGee, T.K., Whitehair, R.(2019). Building a network concept in contemporary public administration. Public Administration Issues. 5, pp. 46-61